Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
When it comes to mold remediation, we serve the following communities in the State of Massachusetts: Marlborough, Concord, Littleton, Acton, Hudson, Maynard, Boxborough, Bolton, Carlisle, and Stow.
Correcting Mold Contamination for Residential and Commercial Properties
Mold is known to be a source of allergens and irritants that can lead to discomfort and possible adverse health effects. These microbial organisms can spread quickly through your home or business, in as little as 48 hours. The local Better Business Bureau, of which we are a member, has much positive feedback from customers concerning our professional mold remediation service. We can inspect and assess your property. If mold is found, we have the training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents
- Restoring Property
Mold Remediation. Mold Removal. Mold Cleaning
Our remediation process corrects mold contamination and water damage in commercial and residential buildings, from the basement to the attic, treating small closets as well as spacious auditoriums. Our business office is centrally located Littleton, MA. We are locally owned and operated; serving the communities where we live, work, and play, helping people the way we would like to be helped. Most importantly, we have advanced and certified technology and equipment to allow for the structure to be fully returned to a normal environment with good indoor air quality.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (978) 486-9868
Microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Marlboro / Concord?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (978) 486-9868
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Marlboro / Concord is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Marlborough community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We are proud to serve our local communities: