Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
When it comes to mold remediation, we serve the following communities in the State of Massachusetts: Marlborough, Concord, Littleton, Acton, Hudson, Maynard, Boxborough, Bolton, Carlisle, and Stow.
Mold Abatement for Residential and Commercial Properties
Mold is known to be a source of allergens and irritants that can lead to discomfort and possible adverse health effects. These microbial organisms can spread quickly through your home or business, in as little as 48 hours. The local Better Business Bureau, of which we are a member, has much positive feedback from customers concerning our professional mold remediation service. We can inspect and assess your property. If mold is found, we have the training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents
- Restoring Property
Mold Remediation. Mold Removal. Mold Cleaning
Our remediation process corrects mold contamination and water damage in commercial and residential buildings, from the basement to the attic, treating small closets as well as spacious auditoriums. Our business office is centrally located Littleton, MA. We are locally owned and operated; serving the communities where we live, work, and play, helping people the way we would like to be helped. Most importantly, we have advanced and certified technology and equipment to allow for the structure to be fully returned to a normal environment with good indoor air quality.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (978) 369-8003
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Marlboro / Concord?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (978) 369-8003
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Marlboro / Concord is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the Marlborough community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2020 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: