Recent Before & After Photos

Commercial Water Damage Restoration In Marlborough


Our crew received a call from a commercial property in Marlborough regarding a water damage incident. Our experts had to respond quickly to prevent mold growth ... READ MORE



Storm Damage – Concord Home


Storm damage struck this Concord home when a window was left open while the property owners were away for the weekend. It was a particularly stormy weekend with... READ MORE



Mold in a Mansfield Attic


Did you know that poor ventilation in your HVAC system can cause mold? Also, because ductwork is often hidden behind walls or in attics, often homeowners do no... READ MORE



Toilet Mold Damage in Westford


When mold was found behind the toilet drain in this Westford house, the homeowner contacted team SERVPRO for remediation and restoration. Our technicians immed... READ MORE



Biohazardous Cleanup in a Concord Home


When a sewage line clogged and prevented drainage the backup into this Concord bathroom was seen and smelled. Though it does not appear to be a large amount of ... READ MORE



New Construction Vandalism in Littleton


This homeowner's dream of building a new house turned into a nightmare when vandalization occurred at the construction site. The vandals left the kitchen sink f... READ MORE



Bathroom Leak in Acton


When a pipe bursts in your bathroom, the ceiling beneath can quickly become damaged. When the ceiling is the one covering your kitchen, that is a pretty inconv... READ MORE



Flooded Day Care Center in Westford


When your sump pump cannot keep up with the weather, flooding happens relatively fast. This was the situation for the owner of the Next Generation Children's C... READ MORE



Burst Pipe in Carlisle Basement


What happens when a pipe breaks in your finished basement? About two inches of standing water can result as well as damage to surrounding rooms, ceilings, and s... READ MORE



Water Damage Restoration In Natick


Our professionals were called out to a property in Natick regarding a water damage disaster. A pipe in the upstairs bathroom was leaking causing major damage to... READ MORE