About SERVPRO of Marlboro / Concord
Kevin & Cynthia Lee
Owners of SERVPRO of Marlboro / Concord
SERVPRO of Marlboro/Concord incorporates our mission of providing excellent service and commitment to our customers. We approach each new loss with a desire to exceed our customers’ expectations and go above and beyond with each new undertaking. Our Project Managers, Crew Chiefs, and Production Technicians are all aware that our customers come first and we are open to their comments and listen carefully to them.
SERVPRO of Marlboro/Concord was founded in 1998 by our co-owners Kevin and Cynthia Lee and has shown dedication and commitment to the company for 21 years. Kevin Lee spent over 15 years working in support services within Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. Kevin managed multiple support services departments; for instance he managed all of the cleaning of the medical centers and is known for his excellent customer service. He graduated from his undergraduate program Olivet Nazarene University in Illinois, and then proceeded to obtain his MBA from Rivier College in Nashua NH.
Commitment to Community
We are not one-dimensional with just providing restoration services to our communities. We sponsor and participate in the Walk for Cancer as we support the American Cancer Society. Also, the Walk for Hunger, help our Veterans, the Homeless, and The United Way of Marlboro, MA. We may not yet be a landmark in our New England Area like the Ralph Waldo Emerson House or the Wright’s Tavern, which was the assembly point for the Minutemen before the Battle of Lexington and Concord —but we are trying to be. Since we are locally owned and operated, we have had the honor and privilege to serve our communities for over 20 years and look forward to many more.
Our team performs the necessary services related to the damage with compassion and competence in the pursuit of excellence. Every morning we review our works in progress to ensure that we stay attuned to our customers' concerns. We have a culture of caring, respecting and creating new opportunities for each other and our customers. Each employee completes a full background check prior to starting the new job so we know we are bringing in the best employees to our customers. Our crew members are IICRC certified in all different aspects, WRT, Fire/Smoke, Mold Remediation, etc, giving them the knowledge and confidence to perform their best when working on the job.
SERVPRO of Marlboro /Concord is a trusted leader in the restoration industry, and our highly trained technicians provide 24-hour/7 days a week emergency service. We’re dedicated to responding Faster To Any Size Disaster with the training, equipment, and experience we always provide to meet and beat the expectations of our customers and clients, both residential and commercial. Our franchise has won the Millionaire Gold for the Outstanding Sales Performance Award a total of 6 times. SERVPRO of Marlboro/Concord also provides assistance and support for commercial losses with the help of our Emergency Ready Profile, at no cost to our customers.
You can call SERVPRO of Marlboro / Concord at (978) 965-4345 for cleanup and restoration services. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Indoor Air Quality Association - http://www.iaqa.org
- American Bio Recovery Asscociation (ABRA) - http://americanbiorecovery.org/
- Institute of Environmental Education (IEE) - https://ieetraining.com/
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Services (IICRC) - http://www.iicrc.org/
- 2010 - Millionaire's Gold for Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2011 - Millionaire's Gold for Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2012 - Millionaire's Gold for Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2013 - Millionaire's Gold for Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2014 - Millionaire's Gold for Outstanding Sales Performance
- 2015 - Millionaire's Gold for Outstanding Sales Performance