Flooding and Water Damage Restoration in Marlborough MA
When your Marlborough property sustains water damage from leaks or flooding our local team has the knowledge and equipment to properly restore your property.
The extraction and water cleanup process is completed by our local expert technicians who will document the drying process and work with your insurance company.
Documenting the process validates that your Marlborough property has been dried properly and thoroughly.
SERVPRO of Marlborough / Concord
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Water Damage Restoration Specialists
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Locally Owned and Operated - See our About Us Page
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Water or Flood Damage? Call Us Today – (978) 486-9868
24 Hour Emergency Water Extraction Service
Damage from flood water can affect your Marlborough home or business, without warning, at any time. That’s why our Marlborough / Concord area specialists are on standy-by to provide emergency water damage restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – 365 days a year.
Faster To Any Size Water Emergency
Prompt response time and action is vital when dealing with water damage. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, we are strategically positioned to be faster to any-sized water emergency. Marlborough residents can expect someone to answer your emergency phone call day or night.
Expert Level Water Restoration Specialists
We it comes to water damage, we are your neighborhood specialists. To get your property dry and back to pre-water damage condition we start the process as quick as possible. We use state-of-the-art water extraction and drying equipment along with scientific drying principles to get your Marlborough, MA property dry quickly. We will be documenting the drying process to validate your home or business is ready. Learn about our water damage training and certificates.
Locally Owned and Operated in Marlborough, MA
SERVPRO of Marlboro / Concord is locally owned and operated so we are part of this community too. When you have an emergency, we’re already nearby and ready to help. We take pride in being a part of the Marlborough community and want to do our part in making our local community the best it can be.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
Marlborough, MA Maynard, MA
Concord, MA Boxborough, MA
Littleton, MA Bolton, MA
Acton, MA Carlisle, MA
Hudson, MA Stow, MA
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Since every flood and water damage scenario is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. However, the overall water restoration process remains the same. The steps below detail our restoration process for the typical water-damaged property.
Free Water Damage Restoration Estimates
Estimates are always free of charge.
Can you quote the price of water damage restoration over the phone?
Guessing the severity of the water damage over the phone without our technicians actually seeing or inspecting it wouldn't be the right thing to do
We are ready 24 hours a day to respond.
The exact price of restoring your Marlborough - Concord area property following a water damage emergency is virtually impossible to determine on our first visit.
However, in order to give you an idea, we will use our knowledge and training to provide you an initial estimate while on our first visit if requested.
The final bill will be forwarded to you and/or your insurance company upon completion.
Helpful Water Damage Emergency Tips
After any water damage situation, your primary focus should be safety first:
- Is it safe to stay in the property?
- Electrical and "slip and fall" hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns.
- Wet materials are VERY heavy. Be careful!
- Only do things that are safe for you to perform.
Have A Water Damage Emergency? Call (978) 486-9868
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by soaking it up with a mop and blotting.
- Wipe water from wood furnishing after removal of lams and other lighting along with tabletop items.
- Remove and prop damp upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don't use television or other household appliances.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.
At the first sign of water damage, contact SERVPRO of Marlboro / Concord at (978) 486-9868. We are locally based and no matter how much or little the water loss is in your home, We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster.
Learn more about our community in Marlborough.